(On the right-hand side of the page under Login, click on Webmail)
- Canon Printer – PIXMA MP240 – Drivers Software (EXE file – about 25 MB)
- Canon Printer – PIXMA MP250 – Drivers Software (EXE file – about 25 MB)
- Canon Printer – PIXMA MP280 – Drivers Software (EXE file – about 25 MB)
- Canon Printer – MG3000 – Cannon Drivers (choose your OS from the dropdown, click the name of the driver you need)
- Canon Printer – MAC COMPUTER? Please contact us.
Tips For Canon Printers
- Getting an ERROR CODE 3 ( E3 )? This is a paper jam error and you need to ensure that printer is cleared of any paper or ripped paper.
- If you need to call in to get help, please advise us what computer you have and the operating system (ex: Window Vista or Windows XP. Newer computers run Windows 7). Tell us what model printer you are using. If you have a newer Canon Pixma MP280, then the printer drivers are preloaded on newer machines. If you want to connect a laptop to a older printer, you will likely have to download SPECIFIC drivers for that printer.
These WINDOWS drivers on this page will work with Windows XP, Vista, Vista(64 bit), Windows 7 and Windows 7 (64 bit)
- First thing first…. download the printer driver and save onto your desktop.
- DO NOT connect the printer to the computer until you have started the install and are asked to connect it.
- Double Click and run the Printer Driver File that you downloaded making sure that it matches your printer. I.e. download the Canon Pixma MP240 driver if you have a MP240 printer.
- Once you have started the install, the screen will ask you to connect the USB cable to the printer ( from the computer) and then turn on the Printer. The install and connection will continue and complete.